VN:R_U [1.9.21_1169]
Rating: 4.0/5 (1 vote cast)

Slots are the favored casino games among players in online casinos. With competition for players among casinos increasing rapidly, game providers have had to step up the ante with more innovation and new game releases at an almost break-neck speed. So as a player, you now have literally hundreds of choices in slot games to play, with the number increasing monthly. This swift growth in the number of titles can make deciding which casino game to play quite overwhelming. There are however some slots which have gained widespread popularity among the gambling faithful. Today we`ll look at gaming provider, Playtech, and the most popular video slots among online gamblers.

The Monty Python Spamalot Slot can be played at Omni Online Casino

 

 

 

Monty Python`s Spamalot Slot
Spamalot is a fun video slot based on the hit 1975 film, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Game features take you on a quest to recapture King Arthur`s castle with four different bonus rounds which are comically themed. So not only will you have the chance at great wins, but your funny bone will get a good tickle too. This slot comes with 5 reels, 20 paylines and a progressive jackpot that starts at a whopping $500,000.

Pharaoh`s Secret online slot has a jackpot of $100,000

 

 

 

Pharaoh`s Secret Slot
Throw yourself into the mystical world of the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt. Gameplay is straightforward and easy to understand. You`ll have to match up symbols of Golden Pharaohs, scarabs, tomb vaults and the winged goddess, Isis. Pharaoh`s Secret slot has 5 reels, 20 paylines with a maximum jackpot of $100,000.

Everybody`s Jackpot Slot has a jackpot which is shared among qualifying players

 

 

 

Everybody`s Jackpot Slot
This progressive jackpot has climbed in popularity due to its unique community jackpot. At the time of writing, it was the only game on the market which offers this feature. The jackpot starts at $75,000 and grows as players on the Playtech network continue to wager. To qualify for the jackpot you need to wager a minimum of 65.5 credits in a 24 hour period. The jackpot is triggered randomly at the end of a spin, with the player who triggered it winning 70% of the jackpot amount. The twist comes with the remaining 30% shared among all other players who qualified for the jackpot in the 24 hour period preceding the jackpot being hit. Everybody`s Jackpot slot has 3 reels with 8 paylines and comes with a television game show theme.

The latest Iron Man 2 online video slot game has 50 paylines and a $30,000 jackpot prize

 

 

 

Iron Man 2 Slot
One of the increasing number of Marvel Comic themed slot games, Iron Man 2 comes with striking visuals from the film release. It has an increased number of paylines, 50 in total, giving you more opportunities at hitting winning combinations. One of the greatest benefits of the Iron Man 2 slot is that it`s linked to three progressive jackpots: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power jakcpots which is over and above the in-game jackpot of $30,000.

Kong Online Casino Slot can be played at all Playtech casinos

 

 

 

 

Kong -The 8th Wonder of The World Slot
Based on the feature film, the Kong slot takes you on a suspense-filled adventure on the shoulder of the great beast. Interesting gameplay features are the two different modes – the Big City mode set in New York City and the Jungle mode. Each mode comes with its own unique bonus rounds and winning combinations. You switch between modes by landing 3 of the Kong wild symbols. The jackpot for the game stands at $15,000 which can be won by playing the maximum bet of $100 on this 5 reel, 20 payline slot.

The quality of features, visuals and jackpots look set to improve even more as the online casino industry consolidates and continues to attract new players globally. This bodes well for you as a player, as you`ll have more games, more entertainment and more opportunities and hitting it big.

You can play the featured casino slots at 3 of our top recommended Playtech casinos:

Play Now at Omni Casino Omni Casino Review Play NOW at Omni Casino
Winner Casino Winner Casino Review Play NOW at Winner Casino
Swiss Casino Swiss Casino Review Play NOW at Swiss Casino
The Most Popular Online Slots From Playtech, 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating